An easy never fail chocolate chip cookie. You can add other things instead of chocolate if you like. But who would want to.
Easy Double Choc Chip Cookies
Servings 16 cookies
- 150 g Butter melted and cooled slightly
- 125 g Soft Brown Sugar
- 100 g Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 300 g Plain Flour
- 0.5 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 150 g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 150 g Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 170.
- Pour the butter over the combined sugar. Beat these together then add the vanilla, egg plus yolk and continue to beat until light and creamy
- Add the flour and baking soda and gently combine.
- Finally add the chocolate chips and combine.
- Divide the mixture into 16 balls and lay them onto two baking trays covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
- Remove and let cool.
A good tip is to make sure you swap the trays in the oven half way through cooking time to ensure they cook evenly.