This is Cheesy-Melty-Onion-Garlic-Love weekend. Stuffed Italian Bread is like onion-garlic bread on crack. Highly snackable, highly addictive, you find yourself unable to stop pulling those cheesy bread pieces and licking your fingers good after devouring each piece.
Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- 1 Italian Loaf Or any large unsliced load
- 1 Stick Butter Melted
- .125 Cups Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Onion minced
- 3 Cloves Garlic Grated
- 3 tsp Parsley Chopped
- 350 gm Cheese Grated
- Preheat the oven to 190 C.
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, onion, garlic, and parsley in a bowl.
- Cut the bread into cubes with X slices without cutting all the way through the bottom crust.
- Pour the butter-onion garlic mixture carefully into those X cracks using a small spoon and over the top of the bread. Fill those delicious cracks with the grated cheese. (It seems like a lot of work and trouble but it’s all worth it. Yes.)
- Wrap the entire loaf with foil, sealing the sides properly and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and unwrap. Bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey.