Chicken and noodles with chilli peanut sauce
Chicken and Noodles with Chilli Peanut Sauce
- 400 g Egg Noodles or Pasta
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 500 g Chicken Breasts cut into strips
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Red Pepper chopped
- Cook the noodles or pasta according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large Wok or frypan. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and stir fry over high heat for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Combine the coconut cream, chilli sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce. Mix into the chicken and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked drained noodles or pasta, stir fry for 2-3 minutes to heat through and coat.